As a non-profit community-service oriented non-governmental organization the objectives of the Association shall be:-
- To strengthen the bonds of peace by fostering better understanding and friendship among women in all areas of the
Pacific and South East Asia region.
- To promote cooperation among women of these regions for the study and improvement of social, economic, and
- To act as its national body in Malaysia for the parent INTERNATIONAL PAN PACIFIC AND
SOUTH EAST ASIA WOMEN’S ASSOCIATION.
- To organize or initiate projects and programmes, as well as to participates in cooperation with other NGO’s in Malaysia
and International, in:
- Providing such assistance as is possible within the capabilities of the organisation to help the disadvantaged, the
disables, the poor and those needful of urgent assistance, rehabilitation and relief.
- Promoting the educational, social, cultural and economic advancement of women and children
- Pursuing the legal rights of women and children
- Upgrading the quality of life of the family